(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
Intel Desktop Board DH77EB
The board is hard to install. It was installed with the BIOS set to AHCI.
Installed eComStation 2.1 from floppy to enable adding drivers.
At the end of phase 1 the drivers need to be recopied to the C: drive from
the Z: drive. The Acpi driver used no parameters until phase 3 when it
needs changing to /PIC. Also the mouse needs MOUSE.SYS at first and the
AMOUSE.SYS at the end.
- ACPI 3.21.02 (copied files from a working eCs)
- OS2AHCI 1.22
- Intel PRO/1000 PCIe 0.2.3
- USBHCD 186
When all is done the gigabit works, the sound does not.
The video works slowly. The CPU used one core.
An ATI 6570 can be added for sound and video speed.
There seems to be a USB problem stopping SMP from working.
Information is sent by: Greg Pringle -- 2012-12-29 03:12:11
Test the program:
CoolFM - control FM tuners
eCo Software was participating in the development of drivers:
- ACPI - OS kernel, resources management, power management
- Panorama VESA - universal video driver
- JFS - boot feature implemented
- Uniaud - initial support of HDAudio
- USB - restore of source code
Ideas for the developers:
eComStation.. Is it OpenSource operating system or not? Many components of eComStation are opensource. Send add-ons for the table.
IBM OS/2 Warp