(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
Sony Vaio Core i3 VPCEH2H1E/B
Started the computer so it could finilize the factory OS installation.
Read the instructions that come with eComStation 2.1 about resizing
the installed OS and followed the instructions and reduced it to 300Gb.
The system come with a 17Mb hidden partition, another 100Mb start
partition before the actual OS partition.
Installed: eComStation 2.1 and Air-BOOT
- ACPI 3.18 + AHCI 1.12 work right away, downloaded and uppgraded to ACPI 3.20 & AHCI 1.22, all 4 cores active.
- Wide screen Panorama default to 1366x768 even though it should handle 1920x1200, may need to manually specify that.
- MultiMac driver included with eCS 2.1 doesn't work with
the wired network card, Realtek 8168-based. Could however not get
GenMac driver to work with it either. Downloaded and installed the
new MultiMac 0.1.0 and now wired network function.
- No driver seem to be available for the Atheros AR9285 WLAN chip.
- Conexant is responsible for the sound chip...whatever that mean.
(No sound, UNIAud also fail to load, should be available with ALSA x.y.23
according to what I've found on their homepage)
- The specs doesn't specify what Network or Sound chip is included
with the product. Complained to Sony about that.
Information is sent by: Jan-Erik Larka -- 2012-06-03 23:39:53
Test the program:
Lucide - PDF/DjVu viewer for eComStation.
eCo Software doesn't drill oil or gas, we don't cultivate bananas.
eCo Software is developing applications and exporting this products to Europe.
We pay taxes and feed pensioners, teachers and policemen.
Ideas for the developers:
How to draw transparent PNG pictures in eComStation? We have created ecomedia library.
IBM OS/2 Warp