(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
This board performs well with eCS 2.1 when configured with a
compatible video and network card.
- SMP works fine with the
IBM OS2APIC PSD. However, APM does not work and
I have to press the power button to shut the system down.
If I try to use the latest APIC drivers the system always
hangs in resource.sys.
- The on board pci video worked at 4:3
resolutions but I was unable to get wide screens to work using
the Panorama driver. A Radeon X300SE pci-e video card works
great on a wide screen monitor with the SciTech drivers.
- The on-board Realtek 8111D chip does not work properly
(haven't tried the latest drivers) but an add-in RTL8169/8110 PCI
Gigabit Ethernet card works fine.
- Audio works fine,
- haven't tried USB3 or firewire.
This motherboard is a hot performer with an AMD 2Ghz quad core
processor and a 1GB sata hard drive.
Information is sent by: Jim Giacchi -- 2012-04-10 20:33:47
eCo Software was participating in the development of drivers:
- ACPI - OS kernel, resources management, power management
- Panorama VESA - universal video driver
- JFS - boot feature implemented
- Uniaud - initial support of HDAudio
- USB - restore of source code
Ideas for the developers:
Are you working on shareware applications?
1) List of needed apps, 2) How to create good program, 3) Advice how to prepare for release
IBM OS/2 Warp