(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
ASUS P5E-V HDMI
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 2,66, 8Gb RAM
- ACPI boot SMP (APIC) - ok
- OS2APIC boot SMP (PIC) - ok
- RAM memory visible in OS/2 3,4Gb
- Builtin Video - not tested, most probably will work with panorama and ATOM BIOS.
- Video PCI-E HD2900XT with panorama and ATOM BIOS - ok.
- LAN Attansic L1 Gb - ok
- Sound Intel HDA with ALC833 with uniaud 1.9.8 intensively tested via Chris CWMM classes - ok
- USB (if managed to boot :) ) - ok
OS2APIC: system boot is very long: 5-10 minutes on init complete, (maybe because of USB?).
OS2APIC - if system booted then it works fine (with sound)
ACPI: boot is fast, there are troubles:
uniaud finds then codec Intel HDMI, initialized by ACPI, int 22, then boot is slow (does it relate to spurious interrupts?).. can't boot to desktop.
So, if use ACPI then system works fine (uniaud should be disabled)
USB connectors on the back work only if you boot all Usb drivers: 6 UHCI and 2 EHCI.
Information is sent by: froloff -- 2008-12-17 14:26:35
Test the program:
Can I use social networks from eComStation? Can I manage my bank account from eCS? share your experience..
eCo Software doesn't drill oil or gas, we don't cultivate bananas.
eCo Software is developing applications and exporting this products to Europe.
We pay taxes and feed pensioners, teachers and policemen.
Ideas for the developers:
DevCon: Do you want show a tree of files and directories in your application? New powerful PM-control FOC.
IBM OS/2 Warp