(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
OS/2 / eComStation - Compatibility Patches
Since vCOMPAT v0.31b release, most of the gamepatches were removed from this site. Sorry to all eXPloit buddies...NOT, hehe.
Comanche Update by Novalogic
- Officially updates Comanche to be playable under OS/2, eCS, Windoze95/98.
Thanx to Charles Hunter for finding this update.
Fade To Black Patch by Martin Kiewitz
- Fixes Fade To Black to work under OS/2. Patching out buggy code that was not meeting DPMI specifications and some other irritating problem.
GOSiERRA v3 by Martin Kiewitz
- Fixes a douzen Sierra/Dynamix games to work with soundblaster sound again due bugs that occured on computers that are too fast.
Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes by Martin Kiewitz
- Fixes Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes to work on faster computers and under OS/2. Severe Error in IRQ handler and bug in sounddriver.
MortalKombatFix v3 by Martin Kiewitz
- Fixes Mortal Kombat to work 100% under OS/2 including full Soundblaster fx. Work-Around for some problem under VDM. BUGFIXED PATCH VERSION!
PerOxydStart by Martin Kiewitz
(D/Ls not counted)
- This will start Per Oxyd successfully under OS/2