Translate the description to your language and send via web-form.
LDBkup is a program designed specially to backup very large disk drives, especially those larger than 2 GB. LDBkup can back up your disk(s) to the following media:
Local hard drive
Remote hard drive
To accomplish backing up to optical media, they must be "attached" to the system (i.e. assigned a drive letter) by a software package such as RSJ CD Writer. So far, only RSJ has been tested, though CDRecord, etc., should
work just as well.
LDBkup uses the shareware program RAR(c) by Eugene Roshal as the engine for the actual back up. So you need to have RAR installed in the same directory as LDBkup.
- no limit to the size of drive you want to back up.
- flexible configuration setup
- multiple drives can be backed up in one session.
- runs unattended
- long drives are split up "on the fly", producing normal archive files.
- full LAN support.
- CDR(W), DVDR, and DVDRAM support
- files produced on optical drives are in standard format, unlike
- support is available!!