(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
Hardware > Notebooks/barebones
Dell Latitude D820
Dell Latitude D820
Runs now under eCS 1.2 (with SMP kernel) and eCS 2 beta version.
ACPI Wizard suggests PSD=ACPI.PSD /SMP /PIC /FS,
but PSD=ACPI.PSD /SMP /APIC /FS works as well on this DELL 0GF470 motherboard.
FS is needed for USB support.
IRQ Summary: IRQs 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 are used by PCI devices
Shared IRQs: IRQ 17 is shared by 3 PCI Devices
IRQ 19 is shared by 2 PCI Devices
IRQ 20 is shared by 2 PCI Devices
IRQ 21 is shared by 2 PCI Devices
Most of the PCI Express hardware is supported.
- Panorama supports the Intel(r) 82945GM Graphics Chip in 1680x1050x16777216 mode
using Lallas intlbios.sys.
Snap-os2-3.1.8 had problems with the wide lcd screen (max1280x800,
otherwise a large virtual screen). Snap had better 2D acceleration for
this chipset, but panorama VESA shows movies also full screen.
- Intel T2500 CPU SMP is supported (but Genmac + xwp1.0.8 gives
high (25%) cpu-use in rest under eCS 2 rc6 with bootable JFS,
but not under 1.2 with ecentre (2-3%))
- Intel 3945 a/b/g wlan runs with genmac.
- Broadcom 1 GB ethernet is supported by B57.OS2.
- HDA Intel SigmaTel sound runs with
but not under recent netlabs builds.
- USB stack runs fine with /FS switch under SMP kernel.
- O2 Micro, Inc. Oz776 SmartCard Reader,
- Conexant D110 HDA MDC v.92 winmodem
- and firewire of course..
Information is sent by: Sjoerd Visser -- 2009-07-21 23:38:36
Test the program:
We re-packed many applications to WarpIn format. Easy to download, easy to install using eCo Market.
|Sjoerd Visser |
CPU use "in rest" went back to normal after disabling the Beer battery widget under xwp (the high cpu-use was not seen with ecenter).
eCo Software is working with the translators
of eComStation / IBM OS/2 Warp since the end of 90-th.
We have released russian version of
some Fixpaks for Warp 4, eComStation 1.05, .. 2.1.
LANGE library, co-operation with european translators.
Ideas for the developers:
Are you working on shareware applications?
1) List of needed apps, 2) How to create good program, 3) Advice how to prepare for release
IBM OS/2 Warp