(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
ASUS Eee PC 1000H
ASUS Eee PC 1000H
just to inform you, installed eCS RC5 succesfull on it. Used Bootmanager so I could preserve the preinstalled Windows.
The installation was very hard and tricky for me, but finally almost everything, despite Webcam and LAN (could not test it - WLAN works) are fine.
- This 1000H came with 2,5'' 160GB Disk
- It has the same WLAN Hardware as the Medion Akoya, so this is
different to the 701 but , as I guess, the same as the 901)
fortunately one can us the pachted Akoya driver. Despite of scaning
hot spots this works really fine for me.
- I did the installation at all according to the method i used for the
Akoya mini BUT - the HDD was really strange partioned.
- At the end of the video I tell that the ASUS shut down it self, but,
this is not the full truth. The Medion does, but the ASUS has to be
switched off manually.
- I still got Trap0008 in conjunction with teh USB EHCI driver, unless
I do use the Betazone USB Stack and ACPI 3.11.
- This is not my ASUS; someone sent it to me to help him to install
eCS. I will return it on monday so I will not be able to tell more
information any longer. I will stay with my Akoya :-)
Information is sent by: Sigurd -- 2008-11-01 19:49:43
eCo Software doesn't drill oil or gas, we don't cultivate bananas.
eCo Software is developing applications and exporting this products to Europe.
We pay taxes and feed pensioners, teachers and policemen.
Ideas for the developers:
DevCon: Do you develop native applications? then you need additional window control elements.
Last active poll: What is the height of RPM barrier?
Most commented news of the month: ArcaOS in Russia
IBM OS/2 Warp