(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
GlassPM C++ library
Date: 2017-01-03 16:32:37 |
Correspondent: Eugene Gorbunoff
Do you know C++ ? Do you want develop applications for OS/2 faster?
Glass PM C++ library was updated in the end of 2016.
Compatibility: IBM OS/2 Warp 4, eComStation, ArcaOS
- It's easy to start new project (no need to take old programs as base for new)
- You can mix this library with OS/2 API, window handles are not incapsulated to classes.
How to upgrade?
- (The library is completed already, interfaces are defined)
- Include current version of the library to your project
- Develop your application, extend the functionality.
- 6 monthes pass..
- If you want upgrade to new version of the library, include new version try recompile with new version, upgrade your code if needed.
What applications are using the library?
- Device Manager / PCI Dock
P.S. You can create test applications (samples) based on this library
and share with other developers.
Test the program:
Panorama VESA - fast video driver for multi core computers
Comment this news.
Ideas for the developers:
Do you have an article or review of eCS application / technology? eComStation.RU site can publish it in 1 day!
Most commented news of the week: Running OS/2 apps in Linux
Last active poll: What is the height of RPM barrier?
Most commented news of the month: Running OS/2 apps in Linux
IBM OS/2 Warp